The project results contribute to promoting common EU values like pluralism, non-discrimination, tolerance, justice, solidarity and gender equality across the union.
Project Results In Particular:
• Improved understanding of classic tales' messages regarding the role and place of women and men in society and their influence on shaping children's.
• Improved understanding of why it is important to work on gender equality with children at this age.
• Developed skills for communicating in a meaningful way, building strong relationships and overcoming violence in relationships with other girls and boys at primary and preschool age.
• Parents prepared to support their children in building healthy and safe relationships, based on respect for the other person.
• Increased knowledge and skills of teachers to work on the topic of gender equality in early childhood.
• Drafted innovative methodology and tools for teaching children aged 5-7 years on the topic of gender equality through classic children's tales.
• Shared experience and expertise at international level for the introduction of the topic of gender equality in preschool and primary school education of children.
This project's efforts are towards early prevention of gender-based violence, and gender equality by educating children at…
Association NAIA was found in 2002 as one of the first NGO in Targovishte region and…
About 250 children aged 5 to 7 participated in this project in Bulgaria, Italy and Greece. In this age group, children typically…
The Fairy Tales Project has been implemented in three countries - Bulgaria, Greece and Italy - with the financial support…